I never was much for reading professional “self-help” or “marketing books,” until I was asked (requested) to be in a client-driven book club. It was the best thing that could have happened to me!
It opened my eyes to new ideas and also confirmed that HRP (and myself) were on the right path! Also, it keeps me grounded, and most recently, really shows me the importance of our ING group.
I would recommend The Go-Giver by Bob Burg and John David Mann.
This is one of my favorite books. It is easy to read, only 128 pages and straight to the point.
Here are The 5 Laws of Stratospheric Success laid out in the book:
- The Law of Value: Your true worth is determined by how much more you give in value than you take in payment.
- The Law of Compensation: Your income is determined by how many people you serve and how well you serve them.
- The Law of Influence: Your influence is determined by how abundantly you place other people’s interest above your own.
- The Law of Authenticity: The most valuable gift you have to offer is yourself.
- The Law of Receptivity: The key to effective giving is to stay open to receiving.
by: ING Education Team