Winston Anderson attended Clemson University, completing his Mechanical Engineering Degree, MBA, and USAF Officer Training. After Clemson and Honorable Discharge from the USAFR, Winston went to work with Piedmont Mechanical for several years in LaGrange, GA, and Seneca, SC.
Anderson has held several other jobs including five years at Spartanburg County Government as Facilities Manager. He returned to Piedmont Mechanical in Spartanburg SC and is now in his sixth year with them.
One of Anderson’s areas of responsibility is Sales. When Roebuck Buildings introduced him to ING, the decision to join was very easy for Winston and the owners.
Anderson recently said “ING, with its exclusive network grouping structure, leverages Piedmont’s sales force from few to many. With everyone in the group promoting each other, it is the most bang for the buck you can get.”
Piedmont Mechanical, Inc. is celebrating its 40th anniversary in 2017.
Founded in 1977, in Spartanburg SC, and today has offices in SC and GA with Mechanical Contracting licenses in 22 states all the way to the west coast!
Piedmont Mechanical continues to focus on their core business of piping and ductwork for manufacturing, industrial, and power generation facilities.
Important abilities and awards:
- full in-house pipe and sheet metal fabrication/installation capabilities.
- large ductwork projects in galvanized, stainless, or aluminum in sizes as large as 12’ by 12’.
- large piping projects in carbon steel (up to 54” diameter), stainless steel, PPR, or HDPE.
- 2016 ENR top 600 Specialty Contractors list # 579 with 2015 revenues of 19 million.
- lead the industry with a 2016 EMR rating of 0.78 and 2017 EMR rating of 0.80.
Contact Winston Anderson for more information or to be routed to the estimation or design-build teams.
by: ING Education Team